Unable To Delete Invoices After TAX Discrepancy Resolution
(Doc ID 2755685.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.1 version, Document Maintenance
When attempting to delete an invoice after resolving a tax discrepancy, the following error occurs:
Merchandise Invoice(s) cannot be deleted because they have resolution action pending
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an invoice with tax and cost discrepancy
2. Resolve TAX discrepancy with UIT action
3. Resolve cost discrepancy
4. Invoice in Matched status
5. Go to unmatch screen and unmatch the invoice
6. Invoice in URMTCH status
7. Try to delete invoice via screen -> the error message appears on screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document