Bracket Cost Not Applied To PO When Supplier Inv Mgmt Level = Supplier
(Doc ID 2755739.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user setup a supplier Site for Bracket Costing with the Supplier Inventory Mgmt Level = Supplier, it is not applying on the PO even though it appears valid.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create or find a Supplier site with Bracket Costing = Y and Supplier Inv Mgmt Level = Supplier.
2. Ensure Brackets are setup for the Supplier in the Bracket Costing screen found off of the Sup Inv Mgmt screen. Set the lowest bracket value as the Target.
3. Create or find Pack Items for the Supplier Site. Create different costs for the bracket.
4. Associate Warehouses to the Item.
5. Create a PO for the Pack/Supplier. Ensure the Order Qty is such that it uses a Bracket not identified as the Target Bracket.
6. Before approving, recalculate the PO (using the "Recalculation" button, in the pop-up, choose to apply bracket cost) to apply bracket cost.
7. Notice that the bracket cost is not applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document