App Not Recognizing User Activity in LIO While Working the Rich Text Area of Ingredient Statement
(Doc ID 2755878.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
App not recognizing user activity in LIO while working the Rich Text area of Ingredient Statement
Server Error in '/gsm' Application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. GSM > LIO
2. Create New
3. Add all require filed under Summery Tab
4. Select Final Statement Tab > Final Ingredient Statement section
5. Type in the Rich Text area and wait
6. Open new window and keep on working other part of application
7. After 30 minute you will encounter time out message in the window where you have LIO Rich Text open
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document