Error While Calling The Suspension/termination Actions From Pin_collections_process
(Doc ID 2756016.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: Error while calling the suspension/termination actions from pin_collections_process for PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS - PIN_FLD_SERVICE_OBJ not found
Configure a collection scenario
1. Create an account on Dec 1 with bill date as 1.
2. Bill run on 1st Jan, the amount is 10 USD.
3. The due date is set as 28 Feb 00:00.
4. first collection action is defined as 1 day after due date.
5. Run the pin_collection_process
Opcode PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS failed with the below error when called from pin_collections_process process to execute the scheduled actions "Close Services of Billinfo" and
"Inactivate Services of Billinfo" to suspend and terminate the account.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document