Conditional Policy Impacts Are Seen on the User Balance Though They Are Configured As Sharer
(Doc ID 2756409.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- There is a main subscription which has data (credits for data usage), which are granted on daily basis through conditional Ratable Usage Metric (RUM) (first usage in the day).
- There is a discount configured which shall consume from these granted daily data.
- This discount is also shared via discount sharing group to all its member services (Supplementary services).
- The issue:
- When supplementary line starts the first usage, conditional RUM event shall trigger discount in the main subscription to grant daily quota.
- Here there are 3 types of data granted,
- limit resource for ensuring over charging of customer (bill shock)
- limiting the data used in a zone on a daily basis
- policy counter to ensure the policy profile is shared with Oracle Communications Policy Management (OCPM)
- All of these grants are marked as sharer balance impacts, however it is seen that policy counter is being impacted on the supplementary line (usage owner).
- It is expected that Conditional policy impacts are seen on Sharer balance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document