UT Quantity Based On Some Non-Regular Data Is Flagged To Estimate On Usage For Non-billed Daily Read
(Doc ID 2756714.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter Base - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
UT - Usage Transaction
SP - Service Point
IMD - Initial Measurement Data
US - Usage Subscription
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Meter Data Management
UT Quantity Based on Some Non-Regular Data is flagged to Estimate on Usage for Non-billed daily Read.
On the UT, Data Quality Assessment is marked to non-regular data even though only one regular end read is selected and perform measurement quality assessment is enabled.
1. Create a Device, Device configuration and scalar measuring component.
2. Create a Service point and install the device on SP.
3. Create IMDs from 01-01-2019 to 02-01-2019 as below.
01-01-2019 – regular – 0 kwh
01-01-2019 to 01-20-2019 – system estimate – 60 kwh
01-20-2019 to 02-01-2019 – regular – 40 kwh
4. Create a Usage Subscription and configure the Get Daily Scalar Rule on US.
5. Create Usage Transaction for the period 01-01-2019 to 02-01-2019
6. The data quality assessment is set to ‘Quantity Based On Some Non-Regular Data’ even though only one Regular end read is selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document