Login to the Agile Web Client and Agile Application Server Startup Is Extremely Slow Due to the Decommissioned LDAP Server Configurations In the Weblogic Console
(Doc ID 2757547.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Agile application server startup is slow.
Login to the Agile Web Client and Java Client is slow, it takes several minutes to login using database authenticated user.
Agile application server startup should be normal and user can login to Agile Web Client in seconds
- Login to the Agile application server host
- Go to <AGILHOME>/agileDomain/bin
- Run the below command and it takes several minutes to start the application server
startAgile.sh/bat or startServerAgileManaged1.sh/bat
- After the server startup complete login to the Agile Web Client as database user
- User authentication is happening using database authentication not with LDAP authentication
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document