"Total/Audit" Calculates "Miscellaneous/Totals" as Zero
(Doc ID 2758016.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Miscellaneous/Totals are updated as zero after pressing the "Total Audit" button.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create multiple totals and approve it.
2. Load the RTLOG files and load an RTLOG file which does not match the criteria mentioned in the total.
3. Run all the batches:
4. Notice that there are so many errors and also an INV_TOTAL_DEF error.
5. Go to store audit > Miscellaneous > Reset the audit status > Save > Click on Total Audit. Values are populated correctly.
6. Edit the total and create another revision 0 T_VENTAS - Move to worksheet and then approve.
7. Go to store audit > Miscellaneous > Sys values are 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document