Cycle Count Log Is Not Being Captured With FPLs
(Doc ID 2758295.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
cycle count log is not being captured with forward pick location (FPL) related operations.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Find a FPL that either:
a. Is not attached to an item on pick_from_loc table OR
b. Is attached to an item on pick_from_loc table, but the unit_qty field shows 0.
2. Manual Mark the location for count.
3. Go to the cycle count screen and enter the location.
4. Once the location is confirmed, it should take the user to a new screen.
5. Hit F8 and then enter – given our handheld configuration, this puts a * in the item field.
6. User will get error “Item Not Found”.
7. Erase the * that the F8 put in the item field.
8. Hit F4.
9. Note that a record was not entered in cycle_count_log.
10. Note that the count shows up in task_log_detail.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document