OHMPI: Incorrect Behaviour For Some Page/row Combinations In GUI
(Doc ID 2759898.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Master Person Index - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Healthcare Master Person Index 188.8.131.52 version, Master Index Main Component
When displaying records in GUI with more than the default page sizing of 10, and Rows dropdown list is changed to Show All, the user is able to enter a page to selects (such as page 2 or 3). When 2 is enter, one record is displayed, when page 3 is entered 2 records is displayed and so on which doesn't really make sense.
When Show All is selected or if the maximum number of results is selected as the number to display, the Page option should be disabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Did a Search in Transaction Screen
2) Enter From Date: 2020/0301 To Date: 2021/03/11
It shows Total Records Found: 76
3) Change Rows to Show All
4) Select Page 2 --- One record is displayed (the last one)
5) Select Page 3 --- Two records were displayed (the last two)
6) Select Page 4 --- Three records were displayed (the last three)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document