Contract Rider Issue With Pending Stop That Was Changed And Then Canceled
(Doc ID 2760589.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter Base - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract rider issue with pending stop that was changed and then canceled.
If you cancel a pending stop after having changed the requested stop date, it removes the contract rider end date which means the rate is impacted and the customer would forever receive the discount.
Contract Rider end date should not be null.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Process stop request.
2) Review SA contract rider: (end date is okay at this point, still matches above)
3) Customer calls back and asks to change their closing date from 12/4 to 12/10. Pending stop date is updated on start/stop page.
4) Check contract rider dates.
PROBLEM: Contract rider end date has now been changed from the original end date of 10-23-21 to the pending stop date that was entered of 12-10-20.
5) Customer calls back and asks to cancel their pending stop, they are not going to move after all. Go back to start/stop page and cancel the pending stop. No longer a pending stop for this SA.
6) Go back to Service agreement to verify contract rider dates and find that it has COMPLETELY removed the contract rider end date (it is now null).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document