Agile Managed Server Fail to Start With the Following Error "javax.security.auth.login.FailedLoginException: [Security:090938]Authentication Failure" After Upgrading Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) From 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
(Doc ID 2760967.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to start the Agile Managed Server after upgrading from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 the following error occurs
<Error> <oracle.wsm.resources.policymanager> <BEA-000000> <Unable to get the Action Executor due to "javax.security.auth.login.FailedLoginException: [Security:090938]Authentication failure: The specified user failed to log in. javax.security.auth.login.FailedLoginException: [Security:090302]Authentication Failed: User specified user denied"., Failed due to : [Security:090938]Authentication failure: The specified user failed to log in. javax.security.auth.login.FailedLoginException: [Security:090302]Authentication Failed: User specified user denied.>
- Upgrade FMW 22.214.171.124 to FMW 126.96.36.199 in Agile clustered environment
- Start the admin server
- Start the managed server
- While performing the readiness check during FMW upgrade to 188.8.131.52 it failed with the error "SCHEMA_VERSION_REGISTRY" missing
- Customer has recovered the missing RCU Database "SYSTEM.SCHEMA_VERSION_REGISTRY" Objects manually
- Upgrade to FMW 184.108.40.206 is successful
- Able to start the admin server with no issues
Upgrade FMW 220.127.116.11 to FMW 18.104.22.168.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document