Email IDs with an Apostrophe (') Are Not Filtered when Creating a Record
(Doc ID 2761631.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When filtering Email IDs of users being assigned a step in a field auto-populated from a group, when clicking Send user email IDs that include an apostrophe (') do not get filtered.
ALL Email IDs should be processed equally according to the filter conditions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to User Administration and update a user's Email ID to include an apostrophe.
- Filter using Email IDs in a Workflow setup.
- Navigate to Shell and create a record by entering Email IDs, including the one with an apostrophe.
- Click Send.
- Observe that no user is filtered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!