The Average Cost Of The Item Is Not Being Adjusted By Transfer With Work Order
(Doc ID 2761713.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The average cost of the item is not being adjusted by Transfer with Work Order while it should be updated with Work Order (WO) cost when Work Order Status is consumed in RMS.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open RMS and go RMS - Tasks>Inventory>Transfers>Create Transfer.
2. Select Manual Requisition Transfer type.
3. Select the same From and To location (the same Virtual Wh).
4. Select an Internal Finisher which is under the same Physical Wh for the Internal Finisher.
5. Press OK.
6. Fill transfer and Work order info (with some additional cost).
7. Submit and approve transfer.
8. Send Work Order Status from WMS which contains the massage that WO is completed and it causes shipment from the Finisher to the Wh.
9. Close the Transfer.
10. Check the ITEM_LOC_SOH table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document