Unable to View Funding Section Without Providing DEAL_COMP_ID during Promotion Creation.
(Doc ID 2762309.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While approving the promotion in RPM(Retail Price Management) after adding the Funding section without selecting the Deal Comp ID.
On Addition, the Deal Comp ID is shown as Pending and after re-opening the window, the Funding section shows nothing and no data is captured in RMS also.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Promotion in RPM, provide start_date and end_date.
- Add component and provide discount details.
- Go to Funding section, select the supplier and VFP Deal created in RMS
- Leave Deal Comp ID and provide contribution percent.
- Add it to the funding section and approve the promotion component.
- Click on Done. Re-open the component to find Funding section is missing and no data in DEAL_COMP_PROM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document