Enabled Item Field Cannot be Imported to Sourcing Project
(Doc ID 2762537.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enabled Item field cannot be imported to Sourcing Project
Enabled Item field can be imported to Sourcing Project
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Java Client as admin user, and go to Admin tab > Settings > Data Settings, and open Sourcing projects class > User Interface Tabs > AML > Attributes: Items
- Select an attribute (i.e. text1), and change Visible to Yes
- Log into Web Client, and open Sourcing Project. Go to AML tab, and see the attribute can be displayed
- Click More > Import
- Select Import File, and Next
- Select Project Item only, and Next
- Select Define attribute mapping in next step, and Next
- Do not see the attribute enabled in step 2 in the Agile Fields
- Try selecting other options in step 6, still cannot see the attribute in the Agile Fields when mapping
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document