Add Location Screen Goes Unresponsive When Trying to Add a Location List
(Doc ID 2762718.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 to 16.0.2 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With active security data policies, when you add stores to an item from a list of locations, the Add Location screen becomes unresponsive.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login with a user with active data security policies.
2. Navigate Items -> Manage Items menu.
3. Search for any item.
4. Enter the Item to the Item screen go to More Actions/Locations.
5. In the Item Locations screen, enter the Actions/Add menu.
6. Add stores from a list of locations.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document