ECM 808 - Case Search Is Not Working Properly When We Search With Scenario Name
(Doc ID 2762862.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Case Management - Version 8.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Case search is not working properly when we search with Scenario Name in ECM 8.0.8.
When we search cases with Scenario Name, results are fine for the first time. But when we open a case and come back to search screen and search with different scenario, cases are getting listed
for the Previously searched scenario along with the current scenario.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
1. Login to ECM 808
2. Go to case search.
3. Select scenario in filter criteria and search
4. Click on any case available in grid and go to case details
5. Come back to case search using the bread crumb
6. Select any other scenario and click search
7. The case which was displayed in step 4 is displayed even if the criteria is changed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document