Web Client Throws Error 404 and Agile Application Server Log Shows java.lang.NullPointerException at com.agile.admin.server.ADInitLoad.loadAppliedTo
(Doc ID 2763176.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to access to Web Client with below error:
Error 404 -- Not Found
- Managed server status is shown as Running in WebLogic admin console.
- Can see below errors in the Agile Application Server log (nohup log/stdout log):
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Start the admin server.
2. Start the managed server.
3. Log into WebLogic admin console, and see the managed server status is shown as Running
4. Access to Web Client URL. Gets Error 404 -- Not Found 404
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document