After Running Injector Price Event Batch, Records In Approved/executed State in Stage Tables Are not Approved/executed In Main RPM Tables
(Doc ID 2763233.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Injector price event batch - records in approved/executed state are not approved/executed in RPM when for one event from thread a lock exist in rpm_clearance_reset table.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Insert into rpm_stage_clearance 500 clearances on parent-zone level with effecitve date equal vdate plus 2 days (make sure that that injector will split records into more than one thread), some of the records should already have clearance.
2. Find reset row in table rpm_clearance_reset in approved state for one of the items from the first point and lock it (Please note that rpm_clearance_reset table keep rows on the item-location level)
3. Execute injectorpriceevent batch (still holding lock from point 2)
4. After batch finished, verify that clearance for the locked item wasn't executed. Failed with the bussiness error "clearance_reset_used_by_other_process" - that's correct
5. Verify that all other clearances from the same thread (rpm_bulk_cc_pe_thread) have approved state however clearances for those records were not reflected in RPM (rpm_future_retail table) thus clearances were not approved and will not be executed - thats incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document