Ordautcl (Auto Close Purchase Orders) Batch Job Does Not Delete Manual Purchase Orders as Expected
(Doc ID 2763245.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ordautcl (Auto Close Purchase Orders) does not delete manual purchase order (ordhead.orig_ind = 2) that have never been approved (category 3) after expected number of days if ordhead.otb_eow_date is null.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create Manual Purchase Order using "New Order" action on ordfind form.
2. Add any Supplier Site to the order.
3. Click 'OK' without adding more information, do not calculate or enter header dates.
4. Check that PO data is persisted to ORDHEAD table.
5. Ensure that PO's written date is older than INV_MOVE_UNIT_OPTIONS.ORD_WORKSHEET_CLEAN_UP_DELAY.
6. Run ordautcl batch job.
7. Note that PO data remains on ordhead table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document