Requirement Engine Not Working For Scheduling Property Tag
(Doc ID 2764160.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, General
1. Requirement is not processing automatically when PAS properties file is set to Yes.
2. Requirements are not generating workflow automatically when processed via ProcessRequirements ABR of transactions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Attempting to generate workflow automatically from Requirements (which are being added by Policy Level Transactions).
2. Policy Level Transaction is adding Requirement correctly.
3. Requirement has SCHEDULE property set to 1 and PAS properties file is set to Yes so the Requirement engine functions automatically, PAS properties for workflow is set to Yes.
4. However Requirement is still not processing automatically so workflow is not being generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document