Non Material Price Field of Sourcing Project's Analysis Tab Enabled in Java Client Not Showing Up on Web Client
(Doc ID 2764458.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non Material Price field enabled in Java client of Sourcing Project's Analysis tab not showing up on Web Client
Non material price field enabled in Java client of Sourcing Project's Analysis tab to show up on Web Client
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Java Client as admin user, and go to Admin tab > Settings > Data Settings > Classes
- Go to Sourcing project class > User Interface tab > Price Details tab > "Attribute: PriceDetails", and enable: Attribute: Non-Material Price 1 is enabled
- Go to Sourcing project class > User Interface tab > Analysis tab > "Attribute: Non Material Price Entry", and enable: Attribute: Non-Material Price 1 is enabled
- Log into Web Client, and open Sourcing Project, and go to Analysis tab, and click Personalize
- Go to Format tab, do not see "Non Material Price1" available in the list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document