RUA On Matched Item Making Variance Incorrect On Summary Match Screen
(Doc ID 2764543.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 14.1.3 version, Discrepancy Resolution
After doing a RUA on a matched item, you observe differing values on the screens in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Order PO_123 with 2 items
Item "A" Qty is 4, unit cost $77.50
Item "B" Qty is 1, unit cost $77.50
2. Receipt Qty is same as PO Qty
3. Create Invoice against PO_123 items with incorrect invoice qty at line level as given below but total Invoice qty is same as receipt Qty.
Item "A" Invoice Qty is 3, unit cost is $40 (which is less than receipt qty)
Item "B" Invoice Qty is 2, unit cost is $40 (which is greater than receipt qty)
4. Resolve Item "A" DWO with receipt qty and cost
5. Summary Screen and following screens will show correct values as follows:
Total unmatched invoice qty is 2.
Total Receipt qty is 5
Total unmatched receipt qty is 1 in Summary Detail screen.
7. Login into RMS, Create receipt adjustment on Itme "A" with qty as 2.
8. Now, Summary Screen and following screens are showing incorrect variance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document