Product Group Schedule Is not Loading all Stores when Switching Between Product Groups
(Doc ID 2764817.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After switching Product Group with one store and another with all stores in Product Group Schedule screen, it is not loading all stores correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a product group A using type Unit and add all stores on it.
2. Create a product group B using type Unit and add just one store on it.
3. Go to Product Group schedule screen and select product group A, it loads all stores correctly
4. Switch to Product Group B, it loads just one store correctly.
5. Switch back to Product Group A, it fails loads all stores and loads just one store.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document