Error While Executing Opcode Via JCA Adapter
(Doc ID 2765005.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Customer has upgraded environment to Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) Patch Set 22 (PS22), from PS12.
- In above environment, a base order is submitted in Siebel, which is integrated with BRM via Application Integration Architecture (AIA) version 11g.
- In the base order, it involves calling multiple BRM opcodes and PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_BUNDLE is the last opcode.
- During the base order execution, ProcessFulfillmentOrderBilling is invoked in AIA and it is failing when XA transaction is enabled for BRM JCA Adapter.
- When LOCAL transaction is used in JCA Adapter it works fine.
- The failure is triggered by and error in the JCA Adapter when executing the BRM Opcode PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_BUNDLE.
Error Snippet from soa_diagnostic.log:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document