FCT_Account Is Not Fetching B Party ERA If Service Is Different for A Number and B Number
(Doc ID 2765007.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- A-Number is having primary service /service/telco/gsm/fixed_telephony
- B-Number is having primary service /service/telco/gsm/telephony
- Created Closed User Group (CUG) profiles for both A-Number and B-Number
- Processed the Call Detail Record (CDR) between A-Number to B-Number
- B-Number Extended Rating Attributes (ERA) details are not populating in Event Detail Record (EDR) trace and EDR dumps
- If CDR is passed between same service type B_number, then, ERA details are coming in the EDR trace and EDR dumps
- Because of this behavior customer is not able to implement CUG between FIXED VOICE Calls and GSM Mobile calls like in above example
Does Pipeline support this? How can one achieve the above requirement?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document