Saving the Date with Date Format DD/MM/YYYY Errors for Spaninsh Users
(Doc ID 2765202.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Date in the Date Format dd/MMM/YYYY cannot be saved with error when user's preference language is changed to Spanish.
The Date has a (.) Dot at the end of MMM: 16/ene./2021
Date in the Date Format dd/MM/YYYY to be shown appropriately when user's preference language is changed to Spanish.
It should not have a (.) Dot at the end of MMM: 16/ene/2021
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Web Client, and go to My Settings
2. Go to Preferences tab
3. Set the Preferred Date Format to dd/MMM/yyyy
4. Set the Language to Spanish and Save
5. Re-log into Web Client
6. Create Change, and set the Date field and save
7. Gets error
8. See there is a dot after Month in the Date Field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document