Getting " The subcategoy ID already exists. Try another ID. " Error When Creating Subcategories From UI
(Doc ID 2765403.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Digital Experience for Communications - Launch Experience - Version 11.13.21.01.0 to 11.13.21.01.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.21.01.0 version, Manage Administration Screens
When attempting to create a subcategory with Id equals ora_fiber_accessory_sub_category although this Id is not exist in the system.
the following error occurs.
The subcategoy ID already exists. Try another ID.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator > Product Management > Enterprise Catalog
2. Navigate to Catalogs and Categories
3. Select the desired parent category and open the menu options and select Add Category
4. Create new category with Id = ora_fiber_accessory_sub_category and provide the mandatory fields
5. Click Save
6. System displays the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document