ASCP - Planned Order For A Buy Item Shows Implement As A Work Order
(Doc ID 2765779.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Buy items with Buy from sourcing are showing Implement As Work Order during release process.
Run plan and check results.
- Confirm sourcing setup in plan
- confirm sourcing assignment and sourcing rule
After Time phased sourcing period end on 31-JAN-2021 sourcing should default as Buy item and want to release as Purchase Requisition
This is what happens if we create a manual planned order for the item in the planner workbench.
1. Found that msc_item_sourcing_v shows disable date of 31-JUL-2020 - which matches a time phase that runs 05-AUG-2019 -> 31-JUL-2020
The next time phase starts 01-AUG-2020 -> 31-JAN-2021
2. These time phases have the same supplier and supplier site and this Sourcing rule is generated and maintained automatically by Purchasing as part of BPA / CPA processing
3. Item is setup as Buy, but does have a BOM created, since they used to make this item.
4. The planned order that wants to release as a Work Order is AFTER the end date on sourcing setups -- i.e. Due Date > 31-JAN-2021
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document