View Only User Should Not be Allowed to Create New Damage Assessment
(Doc ID 2765833.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.4 to 2.5]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.4 to 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Web Workspace
view only user has access to create a new damageassessment in event details but then can't save
view only user shouldn't be able to create a new damageassement, but can via event details --> damage assessment, although other configuration is properly making it impossible to save the damageassessment.
The view only user should not be able to start to create a new damage assessment.
1. Create an event.
2. Open event details for event.
3. Go to tab for damage assessments.
4. Observe that File--> New is enabled, and the tool bar icon for 'New damage assessment' is enabled.
5. Use either to create new damage assessment.
6. Observe that damage assessment form opened properly has no method to be saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document