ORA-00001 Error in ITEM_INDUCT_SQL.PROCESS_S9T While Creating Item Using Upload Process from Staging
(Doc ID 2766524.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While uploading items from staging to create new items in RMS, it fails with the below error in the async process.
"@0PACKAGE_ERROR@1ORA-00001: unique constraint (RMS15.SVC_XITEM_RIZP_PK) violated@2ITEM_INDUCT_SQL.process_s9t"
Steps to Recreate
1. Make sure there is data in ITEM SVC tables to download
2. Download items from staging
3. Update downloaded sheet, if required
4. Upload items from file and select destination as RMS
5. Wait for the async process, and validate the error in the RMS_ASYNC_STATUS and RMS_ASYNC_RETRY table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document