Dynamic Replenishment Not Populating All Necessary Columns On REPL_RESULTS
(Doc ID 2766587.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Dynamic replenishment is not populating all necessary columns (Safety_stock, Lost_sales , Inv_sell_days_forecast, Review_time_forecast , Order_lead_time_forecast, Next_lead_time_forecast) on REPL_RESULTS table.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Setup forecastable item on at least 2 WH's and 1 Store.
- Create Daily Sales forecast for the Store, Create Daily Issues Forecast for the Warehouses.
- Setup Store on WH-Stocked constant replenishment from WH A. Set as Repl Order Ctl = 'M'anual.
- Setup WH A on WH-Stocked Dynamic replenishment from the Supplier. Set as Repl Order Ctl = 'B'uyer Worksheet.
- Setup WH B on WH-Stocked Dynamic-Issues replenishment from the Supplier. Set as Repl Order Ctl = 'B'uyer Worksheet.
- Run the replenishment batch cycle
- Review the REPL_RESULTS table. You will see the columns mentioned in this SR are populated for WH B on Dynamic-Issues replenishment, but not for WH A on Dynamic replenishment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document