Not Able To Complete Content Server Configuration: JBO-26041: Failed to post data to database during "Insert": SQL Statement "BEGIN INSERT INTO CONTENT_SERVER
(Doc ID 2767827.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iLearning - Version 6.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has migrated from iLearning 6.2 to iLearing 6.3
Customer is using Oracle iLearning Installation Guide: Release 6.3 to complete the migration from iLearning 6.2
During the content server registration steps on Page 30 , Step 29 customer receives the below error message.
Defining the Content Server in Oracle iLearning
21. Define which sites will have access to this content server.
Oracle iLearning Administrator
22. Log in to Oracle iLearning as an administrator on the Root Site.
23. Click the Admin icon in the upper right corner of your browser window.
24. Select the site that should have access to the content server, for example, the Root
25. Click the More... tab.
26. Choose Content Servers.
27. Click Add Content Server to view the list of available content servers.
28. Click New Content Server to define a new content server.
29. Enter the appropriate information to define a new content server (all fields are mandatory).
• Enter the content server Name
• Enter the content server Host and Port
• Enter the Physical Path to the content server directory. For a WebLogic content
server, this would be something like:/apps/oracle/ohs12/user_projects/domains/base_domain/config/fmwconfig/components/OHS/instances/ohs1/htdocs/content_server
• Enter the Virtual Path to the content server directory. This might look something like:/content_server
• Note: The information entered here needs to match with the information placed in the httpd.conf file on the web server. Please ensure to coordinate these efforts with your Oracle iLearning DBA.
30. Click Save to define the content server in Oracle iLearning
Error in processing request.
oracle.jbo.DMLException: JBO-26041: Failed to post data to database during
"Insert": SQL Statement "BEGIN INSERT INTO
(:1,:2,:3,:4,:5,:6,:7,:8,:9,:10,:11,:12,:13,:14) RETURNING ID, USE_SECURE_FTP
INTO :15, :16; END;".
Migration from iLearing 6.2 to iLearning 6.3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document