Stock Buckets Are Not Correctly Updated When Items Are Transferred To/from Internal Finishers
(Doc ID 2767933.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Finisher_units not getting cleared, once transfer has been shipped and received.
Steps to Recreate:
Scenarion 1 :
- Create a 2 leg transfer from WH to WH using internal finsihers(Internal finisher and Destination warehouse should be under same Physical warehouse).
- Ship and receive the parent transfer.
- Consume work order message.
- FINISHER_UNITS are not getting cleared even though the transfer is receivedat destination location.
Scenario 2 :
- Create a 2 leg transfer from WH to WH using internal finsihers. (Once Approved parent transfer will be closed) .
- Ship the receive the child transfers.
- FINISHER_UNITS are not getting cleared even though the transfer is received at destination location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document