CSV File Shows Incorrect Data For 'Inventory By Item' Report
(Doc ID 2768881.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Inventory by Item' report is divided in two parts - 'Q_ITEM' & 'Q_PICKING'. Pdf format is downloaded fine showing both parts in separate pages. However, when being translated in CSV format, it is spread across rows - causing duplicates wherever rows are less.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Access ORWMS application.
2. Click on the Reports option in the horizontal Menu at the top of the screen. The BI Publisher application is started.
3. Choose report 'Inventory by item'.
4. Input the facility.
5. Generate the report.
6. Download in CSV and pdf format.
7. Notice that pdf format is showing information is correct format however, csv format is incorrect as it shows duplicate data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document