Active-Active: Site 1 BRM GW Is Not Able To Process Notification From Site 2
(Doc ID 2769859.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, External notification (JMS)
In an Active-Active env: Site 1 BRM GW is not able to process notification from Site 2 JMS queue when Site2 BRM GW is done.
Site1 BRM GW should process the notification request of site2.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure ECE as active-active.
2. Start brmGW in both sites.
3. Create one customer with siteGroupId = customerGroup2 i.e. the customer will be operated through site2.
4. Do one top-up for that customer and validate whether the brmGW of site 2 is able to process top-up notification or not.
5. Stop brmGW of site 2
6. Do another top-up for the same customer.
7. Verify the log of brmGW of site1.
8. Verify the site2 weblogic JMS module the top-up notification is getting stuck in the topic.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document