Create An Allocation Using Allocation TYPE='FPG' Stuck In "APPROVED_IN_PROCESS" Status
(Doc ID 2770068.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocation is getting stuck when try to allocate items pack and check the flag "Fashion_Group" in the screen (ALLOC_TYPE='FPG')
and at that moment the status does not advance from "APPROVED_IN_PROCESS" to create an Allocation.
Steps To Recreate :
- Create Standard Allocation.
- Select an item and press Create Worksheet button.
- Select the flag "Fashion Group" and press Create Allocation button.
- You can allocate any quantity and any location and request to calculate and after calculating any need, request to Approve.
- The Allocation will stuck in status 8 - APPROVED_IN_PROCESS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document