After Upgrade, Custom URL PX Fails with Error: java.io.InvalidClassException: com.agile.util.CMObjectKey; local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = xxx, local class serialVersionUID = xxx
(Doc ID 2771557.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading Agile, custom URL PX (Process Extension) is failing with below error in the Application Server log (stdout.log):
Error code : 60086
Error message : Call APIException.getRootCause() for details.
Root Cause exception : java.rmi.UnmarshalException: failed to unmarshal return type: class com.agile.common.client.value.LoginInfo; nested exception is:
java.io.InvalidClassException: com.agile.util.CMObjectKey; local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = -6735481581346559850, local class serialVersionUID = 5624215273658526217
- AgileAPI.jar and pxapi.jar files used by custom PX is already replaced with those of upgraded version
- SDK cache folder was deleted
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Upgrade Agile PLM
- On the upgraded Agile Application Server, go to %Agile_Home%\integration\sdk\lib, and copy AgileAPI.jar file and pxapi.jar file
- Replace AgileAPI.jar and pxapi.jar file in the library of the custom PX with the one copied in step 2, and rebuild .ear file used for the URL PX
- Deploy the .ear file to the web server
- Delete SDK cache by referring to below Note:
NOTE:839769.1 - What is the SDK Cache and How is it Cleaned?
- Run the custom URL PX
- URL PX fails and see error in the Agile Application Server log (stdout.log)
Upgraded Agile PLM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document