Reminder and Escalation Notification Not Available for Project Activities and Gates Review Status
(Doc ID 2771577.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reminder and escalations are not available for Project's Activity and Gate Review status.
Do not see any out of box Reminder notifications for Activity and Gate in Notifications tab of Java Client as well
Reminder and escalations are available for Project Gate Review status
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Java Client as admin user
- Go to Admin tab > Workflow Settings > Workflows
- Double click and open "Default Activities" workflow, go to Status tab, and double click "In Review" status. Check the time set for Reminder Period (in hours)
- Double click and open "Default Gates" workflow, go to Status tab, and double click "In Review" status. Check the time set for Reminder Period (in hours)
- Log into Web Client, and open Program with Activity and Gate object
- Change the status of Activity to In Review, and set approver
- Change the status of Gate to In Review, and set approver
- Wait for the time which was set for Reminder Period (in hours) for Activities and Gates
- Check the notification inbox of the approver of the Activities and Gates. See Reminder notification is not received
- Go to Java Client > Admin tab > Server Settings > Notification, and search for notifications contains "reminder"
- See there are no reminder notification template for Activities and Gates type object
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document