Error Importing Pay App Line Items 'Error on Uploading Files' in Unifier, and 'Failure of Web Server bridge' in F12 Network Tab
(Doc ID 2771712.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier, any version that supports creation of Payment Applications Business Process type data by way of CSV file import:
When importing a large amount of line items, the first error below occurs in Unifier. There are no errors in the Unifier or Weblogic logs. The F12 > Network tab shows the second error below.
Error in Unifier: Error on Uploading Files
Error in the browser F12 > Network tab: Failure of Web Server bridge
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Take Action to Export the applicable CSV Template
- From the Business Process Log for Record and Line Item data creation
- From within the Business Process record for Line Item data creation
- Trigger the import, Browse to and select the CSV file to import, click Open
- Click Next and finish the import
- The import moves quickly to 100% but does not complete
- The error occurs in approximately 120 seconds.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document