Bill API Is Looking At Past Completed Bills' Charges To Regenerate
(Doc ID 2771860.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bill.generate() method is bringing the billed charges from past bills to be regenerated again, when it should only look at current bill's charges to be regenerated.
1. Create a person (as IGA master), account.
2. Add characteristic type Invoice Group Account as 'Y¿ for IGA master
3. Create contract on account.
4. Create another person (as IGA member), account.
5. Create contract on account.
6. Add member person in master person.
7. Go to manage invoicing group and search with master account number.
8. Go to that account id, invoicing group maintenance ¿add/edit screen will
9. Click on broadcast image to add the member. Click on Save.
10. After adding the member, it will be shown in member accounts.
11. This setup will trigger contract creation on master account in pending
12. Active the contract created.
13. Create Non recurring billable charge for a period of 1Q20 on member SA.
14. Create and complete bill on IGA for 1Q20.
15. Create a bill on IGA for 2Q20.
Picks the billable charge from 1Q20.
It should only pic billable charges from 2Q20.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document