After 12.2.8 Upgrade, Performance Issue With Program 'Generate Trading Partner Keys'
(Doc ID 2771986.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, Data Collections
After 12.2.8 upgrade, updated or Modified Customer Site NOT collecting from EBS to ASCP
Customer is modifying the Location name in the Account Site Information section of the Customer form. The change to the name is not captured unless the profile MSC: Collection Window for Trading Partner Changes (Days) = NULL
But when the profile is NULL, there is a performance issue with the following SQL:
The only way to capture these types of changes is to have the profile option set to NULL so the performance needs to be better.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Order Management > Customers > Standard
- Simple Search
- Name = BF%
2. Select link for the Customer Name
3. In the Sites region, select the Details link
4. Select the Business Purposes tab
- Change the value in the Location
5. Save changes.
6. Run Planning Data Collections (Complete Refresh)
- MSC: Collection Window for Trading Partner Changes (Days) = 10
7. Advanced Supply Chain Planner > Sourcing > Assign Sourcing Rule
- Query the Assignment Set
- Assignments Region
- Assign To = Instance-Organization
- Instance/Org =
- Customer =
- Customer Site =
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document