Future Allocations Do Not Display Correctly After A Future Allocation Change
(Doc ID 2772530.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Future Allocations do not display correctly after a future allocation change. When a user processes a future allocation change activity and they navigate to the Allocation Screen it shows that all of the new allocations are the same as the original one. If the user originally only had 1 fund selected and made the change to all available funds after the change the Allocation Screen shows 3 new rows (for 3 new funds), all pointing to the original one. If you look in the DB the funds are correctly allocated to the respective new ones, it is only the UI that is having the problem.
UI shows the correct Future Allocations
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create an Equity Indexed policy that is allocated to one fund at 100%
2) Go to the allocation screen and notice it correctly shows the allocation
3) Have the policy issued and premium added to the policy and money applied to the original fund
4) Get the policy to a point where you are able to add a future allocation change activity
5) When adding the future allocation change distribute the future allocation to all available funds and process the activity
6) Once the activity has processed go to the allocation screen and notice that all of the funds show to be split between the same original fund, when in reality they should be different
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document