During Policy Change Quote Activity Receives 'A Segment Has Not Been Selected' Warning Message
(Doc ID 2772850.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, General
When processing a Policy Change Quote activity and the user selects to change multiple segments, the following message is reported.
The error seems to be related to the verification screen is not correctly processing MultiFields.
A Segment Has Not Been Selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open an active policy with more than one segment.
2. Add a Policy Change Quote activity.
3. Check the Modify Segments checkbox.
4. For the first step just select 1 segment to change.
5. Select Base.
6. Change face amount from 300,000 to 275,000.
7. Click the Verify Button.
8. Select 2 segments to change.
9. Click the Verify Button.
10. Returns an error from the OnSubmit Actions that a segment has not been selected.
11. Remove the verification screen from the process.
12. Verify Button no longer on activity.
13. Click the OK button to run the OnSubmit logic.
14. Does not fail the OnSubmit checks and adds the activity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document