Location Value Getting Updated To Null After Correcting Order On EDI
(Doc ID 2773698.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When correcting the order number on the EDI maintenance screen. After correcting the order number, location details are getting nullified on the Invoice.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a supplier group which have atleast 2 suppliers.
2. Create order for supplier 1
3. Inject EDI invoice for supplier 2 and use the above wrong order in that invoice. the order number should not present in the system.
4. As this order is not belong to supplier 2, this invoice will fail in EDI error - 'VALID_ORDER_NO'
5. Correct the order from screen.
6. After correcting order number- Location updates to null, and there is no option to correct it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document