Unable to Clear DISC_REASON_REQ Error When Another Error INVLD_PRMT Fixed First
(Doc ID 2774387.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a transaction does not have discount reason code, both INVLD_PRMT, DISC_REASON_REQ errors shown. If the INVLD_PRMT error is fixed first, application does not allow to remove DISC_REASON_REQ error.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Process a RTLOG file which contains In-store discount but discount_type is null.
2. After processing the RTLOG file sa_error is recorded with error: DISC_REASON_REQ.
3. Log into RESA and notice INVLD_PRMT, DISC_REASON_REQ errors.
4. Fix Error "INVLD_PRMT" first.
5. The DISC_REASON_REQ cannot be cleared from SA_ERROR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document