Stock Count Is Not Adding The Correct Quantity After Reentering The Item
(Doc ID 2774964.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the SIM Handheld application, after returning to Stock Count, retentered quantity is not added correctly while saving.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Unit Product Group with 2 items (item A and item B).
2. Schedule it for today.
3. In SIM Handheld, start the stock count pressing "Total" not counting any item.
4. In menu go to "Items Left To Count".
5. Choose item A, insert 10 as quantity and save the count.
6. Return to Stock Count, re enter item A and insert 5 as quantity.
7. Re enter item A and insert 2 as quantity.
8. Save the Stock Count.
9. Check on stock_count_line_item table that it only have 12 (10 initial + 2 of the step 7) but it should have 17 as quantity considering step 6.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document