Base is Unable to Handle Membership Person Having Gaps Within the Membership
(Doc ID 2775025.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RMB v188.8.131.52.0, Base is unable to handle membership person having gaps within the membership.
If a subscriber/dependent has multiple membership-person records for the same membership, an error is encountered.
Error message is "List has 2 references with the same keys [731228785720561 2557426264 2021-01-01]".
This is a valid business case for the client.
For example, a person may be active for a membership for year January to December 2019, have a gap in the membership during year 2020, and be active again for year 2021.
So the failure/restriction is not expected here.
1. Create Group Customer
2. Create Pricing Rule
3. Create Membership with members
- 1 Child
4. Add another CI_MEMBERSHIP_PER record for the child using SQL Developer.
- Review Membership Persons after adding another Membership Person record for the child:
5. Submit a request to update the Membership Person record of the child.
6. An error is encountered in Inbound Message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document