ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_BRACKET_COST Records Are Not Created Using Item Induction For A Item With Supplier Having Bracket Costing
(Doc ID 2775064.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we have defined brackets at supplier level and created a new item using RMS UI by attaching the same supplier, the brackets are defaulting at Item_Supp_Country_Bracket_Cost table. But same is not happening while creating new items using Item Induction program.
Hence, while uploading a cost change induction to add the brackets to the item used in Item Induction, it is failing with the below error.
"Items for this Bracket Costed Supplier do not have associated Bracket Costed records."
Steps to reproduce:
1. Enable Bracket Costing option for Supplier Level.
2. Add the Brackets to The Supplier using Inventory Management Option.
3. Observe a New Cost change is Created in Worksheet status for all the existing items with that Supplier.
4. Create a new item using RMS UI by attaching above supplier and Observe records inserted into ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_BRACKET_COST table.
5. Create a new item using by attaching above supplier using Item Induction, Records are not inserted to 'ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_BRACKET_COST' table.
6. Upload a cost change induction with the same brackets defined at supplier level and observe induction fails with error ''Error Message: Items for this Bracket Costed Supplier do not have associated Bracket Costed records".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document